Saturday, November 21, 2015

Help the Homeless Initiative's Christmas Joy Bags!!!

I've gotten lots of stuff off the Help the Homeless Initiative, Inc. wish list for the Christmas Joy bags from some amazing, caring people! I still need lots more if I am going to reach my goal of 100 this year! Last year my family and I put together around 50 bags without donations. This year the hope is to double that number if we get enough donations! Check out the link to the wish list here!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/37AJT2R0SYAR3/ref=cm_wl_list_o_2?

The items ship straight to me, so no worries about how to get them to me!

Please share this post with all your friends and help Help the Homeless Initiative, Inc. put smiles on the faces of 100 homeless folks this Christmas!!!!


Best Wishes,
Sara Breidenstein
Executive Director and Founder
Help the Homeless Initiative, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment